How it works:
There are 4 sections where books are shown:
1. Wanted - shows books without links
2. Main page - shows books with links and all mandatory fields filled
3. Quarantine - shows books with links and not all mandatory fields filled
4. Expired - shows books with all links expired and deleted
See below for transitive diagram.
Numbers near arrows reflect some events and have the following meaning:
1 - Book's data uploaded (no links)
2 - First link added (all mandatory fields filled)
3 - First link added (not all mandatory fields filled)
4 - Last link expired and deleted
5 - New link added (all mandatory fields filled)
6 - New link added (not all mandatory fields filled)
7 - All mandatory fields filled
Detail instruction for novice:
1. Browse around the categories and select the book you want by clicking on its title or cover image.
2. That takes you to a page with details of the book. On the bottom in a box that says "Links" is a hyperlink to the rapidshare web site.
Click the link.
3. That takes you to the rapidshare web site where you have the option of selecting "Premium" or "Free".
Click the "Free" button.
4. You are then asked to enter a verification code which is displayed as jumbled letters and numbers.
Enter that and click where it says "download from Cogent network" (or something like that).
5. Save the file to your hard disk.
6. It is a .rar file which is an archived file. To open it you need a de-archiving program such as http://www.7-zip.org/
7. When you try to open the archive file you will be asked for a password (in fact when I used 7Zip I was asked twice).
The password is books_for_all (as usual but not always - just see Password field in description area).
8. Tip: If you print your e-book and run out of ink,
check for cheap ink prices at InkGuides